wined3d: universal surface convertor function for unsigned integer color formats(5th attempt)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Jul 29 03:21:23 CDT 2008

Victor <ErV2005 at> writes:

> I've changed things a bit and resubmitted patch. Now there will be less
> ifdefs.

Not much better I'm afraid.

> I'm not sure which "data types" are you talking about, since I'll need
> per-byte surface access in any case, and It doesn't look like it can be
> wrapped into endianness-independant datatype.

No, you shouldn't be accessing the surface per byte either, the access
should depend on the format, i.e. for a 32-bit format you want to access

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at