Final Final patch on setrenderstate

Chris Ahrendt celticht32 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 23:15:27 CDT 2008

ok finally learned how to do git... here is the git patch...

I thought of moving the if statement which is at the bottom of the
function to the begining as I am not sure why you would want to reassign
the same value then check to see if it was the same..

Why are you doing it that way?

As for the test case I am working on it ... I think I figured out the
test suite and it might already have what I need to test in the code.

Chris