WWN announcements on WineHQ

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 30 09:13:59 CDT 2008

Not to mention, for people who subscribe to the RSS feed, it is a great
way to let them know an Issue has been released.

I'm not opposed to adding more of a summary of the issue though.

While we are on this topic, I have thought about renaming WWN - Wine
Weekly News to:
* drum roll *
World Wine News

Thoughts?