xinput implementation

chourmovs vince.saulnier at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 14:59:57 CDT 2008

hi everyone

I'd like to participate to wine improvement instead of always requesting
for new features

Maybe i'm wrong but i thaught xinput support lack for new games and its
implementation is maybe not the hardest thing to do
The fact is that i have lack of knowledge in msdn and c coding, maybe i
could read interesting documentation on how included wine dll's work
By my side, i'm going to read all i can find on website documentation to
get familiarized with wine code

Maybe someones could guide me through this "Way of the Cross"

Vincent
--
Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/