xinput implementation

chourmovs vince.saulnier at
Thu Jul 31 11:56:28 CDT 2008

If i've understood what i read before, i think i've found a sort of xinput's conformance test suite writen by windows coder
what do you think of that ?

We've got the source code for a test and even binaries !!

I've to test its behaviour under windows XP and after use it under wine to test new code and patches, isn't it ? I'm not sure to understand the conformance test guide well

Thank you

Le Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:04:11 +0200, Dan Kegel <dank at> a écrit:

> chourmovs wrote:
>> I'd like to participate to wine improvement instead of
>> always requesting  for new features
>> .. xinput support lack for new games and its
>> implementation is maybe not the hardest thing to do
> Please start by writing conformance tests.
> See
> - Dan

Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :