Crash in test d3d9:stateblock with warn+heap is a wine bug

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:11:23 CDT 2008

Michael Karcher wrote:
> Does anyone knows whether the test has this been written buggy on
> purpose (some app does this), or it is by accident?

Probably the first one - I wrote the test with rather limited
understanding of how rendertargets work.
I don't think there was a specific application need driving this test.

The intention was to test how the stateblock behaves under different
event sequences - for example if the rendertarget is changed.
I see the test is doing its job uncovering interesting behavior :)

Ivan