winedbg: Fix 'winedbg --auto' so it does just one backtrace.

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Mon Jun 2 14:21:40 CDT 2008

Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> Francois Gouget <fgouget at> writes:
>> 'winedbg --auto' already prints a backtrace before the modules list. So
>> there is no need to print another one after everything else.
> Actually there are cases where it doesn't, which is why I added
> this. It's better to have two backtraces than none.
can you reproduce those cases ? it may be even better to fix those cases
instead of having two backtraces <g>

Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)