[AppDB] Allow admins to remove their admin rights

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Wed Jun 4 03:15:19 CDT 2008

På Onsdag 04 juni 2008 , 01:24:07 skrev Chris Morgan:
> What new policy on dissidents? ;-)
>
> How does this patch enable admins to remove themselves? I'm afraid I
> can't see how this change lets an admin remove their own admin status.
>
> Chris

Yea, that particular piece of code isn't very clear on what it's doing.  I
found out that $aClean['iUserId'] would only be set when modifying another
user, and it previously compared it to $oUser->iUserId before allowing the
admin removal.  Now we only check for admin rights, and the oUser->iUserId ==
aClean['iUserId'] check is performed later to see if we should redirect back
to the user admin page.