Some feedfack for string {\style} on msi

Ángel Guzmán Maeso shakaran at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 14:29:16 CDT 2008

> Try http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa367524(VS.85).aspx<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa367524%28VS.85%29.aspx>(or search
> for "Adding Controls and Text").
>
> Thanks you. Very useful.

With this information I could see that the font_mask is empty when it calls
the string {\style} and why the installation is wrong.
To get the font mask is reading a MSI record called #ICM but I could not
find any information in the web.
The problem is this function with the record and package #ICM in the field
10:

    LPWSTR msi_get_deformatted_field( MSIPACKAGE *package, MSIRECORD *rec,
int field )

                                             Values are:  #ICM,
    #ICM,10
    font_mask = msi_get_deformatted_field( dialog->package, rec, 10 );

Someone could give me more information of package or record ICM?

Cheers.
--
Shakaran