Time to update Wine's status?

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:27:36 CDT 2008

> I propose we get rid of the page altogether, it's pretty much useless
> for figuring out how good Wine is.  This is unfortunate, since it's
> often the first place people click.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Ritchie

I found it very handy to track down details on mswsock the other day.

I suggest if it is to be removed instead dull it down by turning it in
to a list of dlls wine has and all available information in the form
of links for each dll is listed so that people can speedily find say
the msdn page or relevant wiki pages.  That way it would still be a
handy resource without being a pain to answer to users why a dll is
only 96.23% complete on an out dated page.