'Interactive' tests on Windows 2003

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jun 16 03:53:39 CDT 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, James Hawkins wrote:
> Thanks Francois (I asked on IRC a while back).  I get these dialogs in
> 2k3 as well.  Do you think we should add a check for
> winetest_interactive before the calls that bring up the permission
> dialog?  If anyone else knows of a better way, let us know.

I we can avoid the pop ups altogether that would be better but I don't
know if that's possible. Otherwise checking for winetest_interactive
would at least let us get some checks going rather than the whole test
being a writeoff.

 Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
                                 -- Eric Jong