ole32: Fix a failed call to DllGetClassObject while retrieving class object interface pointer.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:46:26 CDT 2008

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 11:12 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> You could paste it all over winehq.org and the docs and it'll still happen.

I think this argument is totally bogus. Whats viewed as illegal
reverse engineering in Canada is not the same as in the United States.
Having this unwritten standard just means people end up wasting more
time. Lets just codify the standard practices and be done with it,
then when someone violates it, send them the URL so we don't have to
keep having this discussion every three months.

--
Steven Edwards