Development plans

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:12:15 CDT 2008

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org> writes:
>
>> Will the 1.0.1 branch be receiving new conformance tests, or is that
>> unnecessary?
>
> If a bug fix comes with a test then the test can be merged too, but
> otherwise I don't think it's necessary to add tests.

As said on IRC the other day, the only possible issue I foresee is when people
are running Paul Millard winetest on a stable Wine version.

As new tests will incorporate new API's (that are possibly not covered in
stable) and new parameter checking will be done this could lead to test crashes
and such.

--
Cheers,

Paul.