[updated] winecfg: Added Windows registration information setting

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Mon Jun 23 17:55:47 CDT 2008

Filipe Ferreira escribió:
> This is a combination of both patches from my earlier submission. The
> reason I made them separate was because I am unable to test other
> languages besides
> English. Though, if anyone could tell me how to run wine under a
> different language, I would test them.

Find out the corresponding language and country code for the particular
country and language combination you want to test, then run like this in
a terminal:

LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 winecfg

The above example runs winecfg with Japanese resources. It is what I
used to run Japanese dating sims under Wine (just to test DirectSound
and msacm32 support - I hereby disclaim any implied or explicit
assertion of knowledge of the Japanese language).

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'