richedit: Ensure caret is seen if moved past end of view over trailing spaces

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:57:01 CDT 2008

You can ignore this patch, I will resend it as a series with just what is
dependant on it.

Sorry about sending such a such a large series of patches before (44 of
them)
that seemed to be dependant on each other.  They actually didn't contain
many
dependencies on each other.  I'll try to make the dependancies clearer next
time.