What to do with wrong AeDebug entries in the registry on Windows boxes?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 03:46:28 CDT 2008

Hi,

I guess it's a leftover from old kernel/debugger tests but on some Windows boxes
  this registry key is filled with our test-debugger information.

This is maybe/probably the reason some tests show "Timeout" for one box and
"Crashed" for others.

What would be the best approach to "restore" this key? I guess if we find the
mentioning of our test in this registry key we should delete it. But what do we
replace it with?

I ran 'drwtsn32 -i' on my boxes to at least have the default in there, but
that's of course not correct for people running other debuggers.

--
Cheers,

Paul.