Whats wrong with my patch.

Przemysław Białek lobo at chello.pl
Thu Jun 26 07:40:51 CDT 2008

On Thursday 26 June 2008 13:25:15 Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> Przemysław Białek wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I sent a patch last Friday to the wine-patches list. I think that I
> > fulfill the rules that I read on winehq website. Patch is simple
> > implementation of function GdipDrawEllipse, and is based on existing
> > function GdipFillEllipse. This is my first patch to the Wine project. I
> > don't have deeper Wine, and Windows knowledge, so I ask, what else I must
> > do, to get this patch accepted.
> >
> > The link to the mail is below:
> > http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-June/056223.html
>
> Hi, the only question for me is why don't you select NULL_BRUSH from GDI
> stock to draw
> exactly only an outline?
It's because I don't know about windows and Wine to much. You mean that I must
add the following line (after the prepare_dc, function)?
SelectObject(graphics->hdc, GetStockObject(NULL_BRUSH));
If You confirm that this is OK, then I send the updated patch to wine-patches.

--
Best Regards
Przemysław Białek