AppDB patches

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:05:48 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> I see that these patches have not yet been applied to the AppDB. Is
> there anything wrong with them?
>
>  * [AppDB] Assorted spelling fixes.
>   http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-June/056192.html
>
>  * [AppDB] application_queue: Fix update().
>   http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-June/056193.html
>

> --
> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
>  The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh day the
>  programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing ever since.
>                      Moral: design before you implement.

Sorry about missing those patches. Its sometimes difficult to separate
the normal patch mail for wine from the patch mail for the appdb. The
ratio between the two is quite large.

I applied these patches using 'patch' as they weren't in mbox format
and wouldn't apply with git-am. I'm not a git expert so I'm not sure
if this was the best way to apply them but if I've made a mistake
please let me know.

Chris