richedit: Implemented EM_STOPGROUPTYPING, fixed undo grouping (with tests)

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Fri Jun 27 11:51:44 CDT 2008

James McKenzie escribió:

>> This patch has the corresponding test. Could you please send a patch
>> (one or more) that would test the behaviors fixed by the previous
>> patches? This will make it more likely for AJ to accept the patches, and
>> will also prevent someone (such as myself) from accidentally breaking
>> fixed behavior with further changes.
>>

> Alex:
>
> You are talking about fixing things.  I was fixing EM_FONTRANGE before
> 1.0 as it breaks several things.  Are you looking to pick this up as one
> of the things you are going to fix?
>
> James McKenzie

I am assuming you meant EM_FORMATRANGE, since a MSDN search for
EM_FONTRANGE yielded nothing, but Google yielded an old patch by you for
EM_FORMATRANGE.

I was not planning to tackle EM_FORMATRANGE for the moment. My plans
involving riched20 in Wine (barring the fixing of any more regressions)
were to prepare a patch to tone down the EM_AUTOURLDETECT tests, then to
take a look at the valgrind report from Dan Kegel, then to investigate
and prepare tests for the scrollbar recursion problem for bug #12311,
and finally to investigate horizontal scrolling support in richedit,
which is apparently completely unimplemented (not a single call to
SetScrollInfo(SB_HORZ), for example). Does this help?

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'