Should this be updated?

martti martti.pitkanen at aplcomp.fi
Fri Jun 27 13:16:45 CDT 2008

*2.12. *When will Wine be finished?

* * Large software projects are never finished, only released. In any
case Wine is chasing a moving target since every new release of Windows
contains new API calls or variations on the existing ones.

Because Wine is being developed mainly by a single company (CodeWeavers)
and volunteers, it is difficult to predict when it will be ready for
general release. But due to the much increased interest by other
companies in porting apps via Wine, Wine development is constantly
getting more and more active. *Right now we are working on releasing
Wine 0.9 our schedule has this release around September 30th 2005.*