kernel32 & winelib: Don't test string size in CompareStringW for null terminated strings

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Sat Mar 1 09:55:12 CST 2008

> No, we may not have a look!  And we sure as hell can't
> post copyrighted Microsoft source code on this mailing list!
Argh... I meant you may have a look if you have Visual Studio
installed, I don't intend to post any copyrighted code there, but I
just post header copyright information from this file to prove that it
does exist:)
However you can find with Google + "strlen.asm - contains strlen()
routine" on M$ forums some ppl that wisely did post full source ;P

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|