msi: ACTION_RegisterProduct store all InstallProperties

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Sat Mar 1 16:33:16 CST 2008

> Which is wrong, which you'll see when I submit my next patch which
> tests your theory.

I don't mind you pointing me out my mistakes. So I kindly waiting for
your patch. However right now I presented my arguments quoting Wine
sources, but you just respond that I'm wrong without presenting yours.

All I can say, I was testing this is MSXML 6.0 + Visual Studio 2005
installer, and current Wine trunk causes VS2005 installer think that
MSXML 6.0 is regardless of anything, just because VerionMajor &
VersionMinor fails on MsiGetProductInfo.
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|