winequartz.drv Mac OS X UI discontinued?

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Sun Mar 2 21:00:48 CST 2008

"Adam Strzelecki" <ono at java.pl> wrote:

> There're very neat Wine Mac builds made on http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/
> Do you have contact with the maintainer? I believe you can work out
> great Mac distro together especially once quartz is ready.

"Neat" is what sense? It's not clear what additional functionality they provide,
what's the status of quartz.drv in their sources, and why they don't send patches
to WineHQ. Besides that sites claims that "Darwine and wine are released under
the gpl", that's plain wrong.

Could you please remove the "Reply-To:" header when posting to Wine lists?

--
Dmitry.