Winecfg: Raise max screen resolution to 160 DPI

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Mar 4 13:52:13 CST 2008

	Your patch isn't correct. Just try this:

rm -rf ~/.wine
wineprefixcreate
winecfg

	Go to Graphics tab and set any resolution more than 127 DPI (for example,
150). Close winecfg. Run it again. Now you have 63 DPI (instead of 150; in
fact anything bigger than 127 DPI will not be displayed correctly in winecfg).

	This problem was already solved in this patch [1] by Nigel Liang.
Unfortunately, it wasn't accepted and Nigel didn't tried to ask why it was
rejected or to resend it.
	I think I will go ahead and resend his patch.

[1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-October/044977.html