winequartz.drv Mac OS X UI discontinued?

Emmanuel Maillard mahanuu at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 08:08:23 CST 2008

Hi,

I post a new quartzdrv patch for wine-0.9.56 on Darwine SF patches
page :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1908759&group_id=69890&atid=526089

It's not fully update to wine changes (SysCommandSizeMove didn't be
reviewed)
and don't contain all changes I initially planned but will be next time.

Cheers

Emmanuel