Something that might be useful for the D3D guys

Daniel skorka at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 13:21:32 CDT 2008

Hello there,

while stumbling through the net today, I came upon this [1] little tool.
It will, among other things, allow you to run apps that are overly picky
about the level of hardware support your graphic card offers. I found
that some things (like disabling textures, forcing wireframe mode) work
in wine 0.9.56 as well, whereas things like lying about the shaders
seems to fail. Perhaps it can be of some use to those who have to deal
with D3D.

regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/files.html (3D-Analyze,
click on the image)
--
'God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent [...]
If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these attributes