Updated 1.0.0 release criteria; draft 1.0.0 release plan

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Mar 15 16:32:17 CDT 2008

Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com> writes:

> Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> We need a code freeze and stabilization period before the release. My
>> thinking is that we should have a 1.0rc1 release, probably sometime in
>> May, and from that point on only accept small obvious fixes. Then we'd
> What about small janitorial patches?

Obvious low risk patches could go in, but I don't see much need to put
in janitorial patches during the rc phase, they can just as well wait
until 1.0 is out.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org

More information about the wine-devel mailing list