Wine code freeze in seven weeks; volunteers needed to fix 1.0 bugs

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Mar 16 09:13:22 CDT 2008

Lei Zhang wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>
>> <jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com> wrote:
>>  >  6254 had a proposed fix from Tony Rollo, and was worked on both Lai
>>  >  Zhang and myself.  Can I send the proposed patch to the dev list for
>>  >  review?  The patch fixes the problem stated.
>>
>>  Lei, feel like resubmitting
>>  http://winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-June/040182.html ?
>>  - Dan
>>

> That patch is old and crusty and doesn't apply anymore. James should
> have an updated version.

Lei:

I do and I will look at it this afternoon.  It is supposed to be very
rainy with thunderstorms here in Southern Arizona (we'll take every drop
of rain we can get, we are in a drought) so I should be able to look at
it and see if it applies to .57.  If it does, I will send it first to
this list for comments and then after fixing what I can, to patches for
integration.

I would like to publically thank Tony Rollo and you for the work you
did, the both of you did the heavy work, I'm just cleaning it up.

James McKenzie