Please create 1.2.0 milestone in Bugzilla

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:30:45 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> The 1.1.x releases will be development releases,
>  so a 1.1.0 milestone doesn't make much sense.
>  Please create a 1.2.0 milestone in Bugzilla.
>  Thanks!
>  - Dan

Is there a reason we wont be continuing the current y.y.x (ie 0.9.x
and 1.0.x) style releases for development?

Most foss applications seem to have moved away from the even odd
release cycle and due to wines long lead times between releases having
it this way could get rather confusing for newer users not expecting
it.

Edward

Ps Sorry for the dupe dan, hit the wrong button.