Translations and Wine 1.0

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 07:30:40 CDT 2008

Hello!

We should try to update the translations of Wine to other languages for
1.0. The code freeze during the release candidate time frame is perfect
for this as the translations don't have to track a moving target.

Somebody had scripts/a web page to check for missing translations or
broken ones in the .rc files. But I seem to not enter the right search
words to find any info regarding that; if somebody has a pointer please
let me know. It would be nice if we could run that scripts regularly
during the release candidate time.

bye
	michael