Appdb nice urls: best way to test indexing of production data

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:07:45 CDT 2008

On my spring break and had some free time so I thought I'd take a shot
at implementing nice urls for the appdb that DanK had suggested a
while back.

I have decent bit of code in place that will interpret the url
http://appdb.winehq.org/app/what-you-want-here
and then feed the chunks into a hash table and return the match or
matches however it goes.

However indexing the large amount of data in the production appdb
database could take sometime so I was wanting to test it before I sent
my code in.

I was wondering if there was a way to download the data from the appdb?

--John Klehm