Google Summer of Code Test Suite project

Corey McClymonds galeru at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:01:38 CDT 2008

I would like to work on the Regression Suite project, but I'm not
quite sure of the scope.  Would I be choosing a good 30 or 40
applications that run well on wine, using wpkg to install them, and
then test for failures?  Because that would seem as though I am only
doing installer testing, instead of actual application testing.  I
would also like to do some sort of automated regression testing for
actual features you can easily test, if that would be possible.

Corey