Questions regarding Summer of Code( and Dplay)

Anurag Mishra mishra.anurag07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:02:40 CDT 2008

Hi,
  I am student at IIT Kanpur[1]. I have quite good knowledge about C
and have been tracking development of Wine over a period of 6 months
or so. I have good knowledge about C(and using it theoretically to
implement stacks, efficient structures and so on). However, I have
little real life experience about programming a project. I have little
experience about Window's API.
  I was looking to participate in Wine development this summer. On SoC
page, the idea of Dplay was bought up. I am interested in trying hands
on that. Can anyone suggest what would be a good starting point?

Thanks,
Anurag Mishra.

[1] http://www.iitk.ac.in