DLL exports... HELP?!

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 09:47:31 CDT 2008

Wow :-). I have almost wanted to suggest such a native wine-based printer driver
as a linux foundation/openprinting GOSC project (I am one of the mentors under the
openprinting umbrella https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code).
I am glad I didn't :-).

I suppose under the terms of the license you don't mind we do some work based
on your work? I'll let "the other printing folks" know.