Tests marked as todo are not displayed on the web results.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Mar 26 18:36:55 CDT 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Reece Dunn wrote:
[...]
> For example, using the above, it results in:
>
> gdiplus:graphicspath start dlls/gdiplus/tests/graphicspath.c 1.13
> graphicspath: 198 tests executed (5 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
> gdiplus:graphicspath done (0)
>
> ...so does not tell me which of the 5 tests are todo and which are ok.
>
> I haven't checked to see if this is also an issue with the `make test` output.

Yep, that's because make test does not print the todo tests.
Maybe they should be printed but with 'Test failed' replaced with 'Todo
test' or something like that. Maybe it should depend on WINETEST_DEBUG.

           If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it moves, it's biology.
                  If it does not work, It's computer science.