MinGW cross compilation fails for d3dx9_36/tests

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:50:43 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:05 AM, John Klehm <xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Roderick Colenbrander
>  <thunderbird2k at gmx.net> wrote:
>  >

> >  As a sidenote. You are also cross compiling wine dlls so now and then. It would be useful to also cross compile d3d8/d3d9 and wined3d but for wined3d -DUSE_WIN32_OPENGL must be set.
>  >

>  Well let me know how this works for you.  I'll refactor my script a
>  bit later today but for right now you have to run this one after the
>  winetest script, as this one counts on the environment that the
>  winetest script sets up.
>
>  Script to crossbuild d3d dlls [1] and the dlls themselves [2], [3],
>  [4] are out there.
>

>  John
>
>  [1] http://klehm.net/wine/crossbuild_d3d_dlls.sh
>  [2] http://klehm.net/wine/d3d8.dll
>  [3] http://klehm.net/wine/d3d9.dll
>  [4] http://klehm.net/wine/wined3d.dll

Sorry I forgot it the first time, but you'll also need libwine.dll [1]
in addition to the other d3d dlls.  Test them out on your own window
machine with [2].  Just put them in the same directory as the program.

John

[1] http://klehm.net/wine/libwine.dll
[2] http://www.codesampler.com/source/dx8_multitexture.zip