wined3d: Improve detection of device palette change.

Alexander Dorofeyev alexd4 at inbox.lv
Fri Mar 28 16:37:32 CDT 2008

Hi.

I just put it nearby other somewhat related calls. This code doesn't really need
ENTER_GL/LEAVE_GL, but there's a bigger problem that this ENTER_GL/LEAVE_GL in
PreLoad is around other routines too that mostly don't need it and leads to
ActivateContext being called inside it etc. I've already sent a patch to remove
ENTER_GL/LEAVE_GL in PreLoad, but it wasn't fully ok. I plan to fix and resend
the latter patch after issues are taken care of (a bit of lack of consistency
with holding / not-holding the lock in LoadLocation and its helper routines).