DLL exports... HELP?! (wine based win32 printer drivers for openprinting)

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Sat Mar 29 23:03:08 CDT 2008

Hi Hin-Tak,
no no misunderstanding ;) ...that printer proxy does exactly what the name says: it's only purpose
is to log the calls a printer driver receives from the windows spooler. And yes, somehow some
glitches creeped in ^ ^
The rest of my work - as Detlef has already stated - depends on a lot of stuff that has yet to be
implemented (huw is working on the DIB engine..). Anyways, I am working on getting something
merged.. For now the target is to get the Adobe pscript5 driver working which has its own raster
renderer and thus does not depend on the dib engine. Just started by making AddPrinter correctly get
a default devmode out of the driver, patch is attached, detlef please comment on it (and hope you
got to your family dinner in time...;)
regards marcel.

--
   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
                                                               -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)