user32: Implement BroadcastSystemMessage, try 5.1

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sun Mar 30 16:04:18 CDT 2008

"Maarten Lankhorst" <m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com> writes:

> Or wine is doing something wrong. After some more digging I found that
> SetLastError() was set to 0 by TlsGetValue when called from X11DRV's
> MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx. After I tried fixing this so that
> SetLastError is only set when NULL is returned, one of the other tests
> miraculously started working inside a todo block too (cursoricon).
> I'll work on some testcases to verify that tlsgetvalue only calls
> SetLastError(0) when succesfully returning null.

In most cases it's the test that is doing something wrong by being too
strict. We don't care whether last error is modified or not on success,
and there's no reason to test for it, unless it's one of the very few
functions that do something special on success, or unless there is a
real app that depends on it.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org