Some considerations about the Wine FUSE project for GSoC

Marc Andre Tanner mat at brain-dump.org
Mon Mar 31 18:00:36 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 04:08:00PM +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> On Monday 31 March 2008 15:30:17 Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> > prototyped something and thought this way I would at least get some
> > feedback (after all "Talk is cheap. Show me the code." is common
> > practice in the open source world). But this wasn't really the
> > case, so i am still wondering what should be done differently?
>
> Whoops, I didn't see that url. Sorry, but things were a bit busy recently.
> I'll give that a whirl later today.

I just pushed some primarily unicode based case mapping code implemented
with help of http://www.icu-project.org/ to the git repository. I am not
yet sure whether the transformation works as i think it should, but at
least it translates some german umlauts correctly. On Debian system the
required package is called libicu-dev.

Fetch the latest code from:

 git://repo.or.cz/ciopfs.git

Regards,