Hey all, introducing myself and my GSoC idea...

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:11:06 CDT 2008

>  Find a suite of third party applications and drivers that depend on
>  the undocumented APIs otherwise your not going to get very far with
>  getting your code in.

Why is that?  There are varying amounts of "undocumented."  Not
documented on MSDN doesn't mean that no documentation exists.  For
instance, there's Gary Nebbett's "Windows NT/2000 Native API
Reference."  Personally, I've thought that playing around with the
native LPC API might be interesting.  I'm sure there are other areas
of the native API that are sparsely documented, and for which some
test cases might prove useful.

--Juan