Freeze in effect?

Brian Fuller slink3r at slinker.in
Sat May 3 02:15:55 CDT 2008

My theory being that everytime an interrupt is generated at the point where
the skin-contact is breached, I need to collect these.

There's a cell with HIV in it. Instead of the traditional movement method of
cilius's it uses a rotor-like tail instead. Inside of the cell there is a
submarine. So luckily the white blood cell does not kill it.

I want to be able to analyze that white blood cell from a code level for
anybody who got past the cryptic talk and is still willing to give me a
chance :)

-BAF