Possible Regression in 3Dmark 03 in win2000 mode

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat May 3 05:52:43 CDT 2008

Hi,
Sorry to spam wine-devel...I don't have the time to file a proper bug
report right now and I did not want to waste my time if the directx
guys were aware of it and working on it but 3DMark03 is crashing for
me in wn2000 mode while it functions in win98 mode. This is a
regression and a new bug, it would be nice to have as many benchmarks
as possible working so when 1.0 ships we can compare results to
windows.

--
Steven Edwards