winetest problems

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun May 4 01:15:32 CDT 2008

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 12:30 AM, John Klehm <xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>  >
>  >  I'm trying to fix the failing cross tests, but we haven't had a
>  >  winetest build on Paul Millar's server in a few days.  I'm not
>  >  familiar with Paul's build process, so my only guess is that a recent
>  >  commit has broken the build.  In the meantime, I've tried a few
>  >  things.
>  >
>  >  I used John Klehm's crossbuild_tricks script [1] to build winetest.
>  >  The build succeeded, but the submitted result [2] is empty or can't be
>  >  parsed.
>
>  The script was errantly depending on my old exception noop patch. I've
>  updated it to work with a clean wine-git.
>
>  Updated script version 20080503:
>
> http://klehm.net/wine/crossbuild_tricks.sh
>
>  Test results from 0.9.61 my winxp box:
>  http://test.winehq.org/data/c6da2a0b9daa8bdba045559b057ccf43ea2209c7/
>
>  Note for anyone testing on server 2k8:  test data will not submit to
>  winehq. winetest just aborts after clicking yes to "submit test
>  results".   Ideas anyone?

I'm still not getting any results with the latest script.  I think
it's a problem with the version being queried:

Version 4
Tests from build 6d4dae17d27008f501ccc4cf3ec87b00c240dada
Archive: -
Tag: jh-win2k3-vm
Build info:
Operating system version:
    bRunningUnderWine=0
    bRunningOnVisibleDesktop=1
    dwMajorVersion=8589934597
    dwMinorVersion=8589938382
    dwBuildNumber=8639766056700935376
    PlatformId=9848344841461108
    szCSDVersion=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\res2
    wServicePackMajor=2
    wServicePackMinor=0
    wSuiteMask=272
    wProductType=3