draft Call for Testing

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:41:48 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>  As a token of our thanks, we will pick one of the users who submits
>  a healthy set of useful test results  and send him or her a tasteful
>  Wine-themed goodie of some sort.

Maybe we should all pitch in or tap the Wine party fund and give out a
bunch of t-shirts to people that step up to confirm and triage new and
exiting bug reports also. Assuming a t-shirt is good motivation, maybe
a CD with 1.0 on it Autographed by Alexandre and a custom Wine bottle
for someone that goes above and beyond. I'd be willing to pitch in to
have a custom bottle/labled shipped.

--
Steven Edwards