SOC 2008 Projects Announced

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:00:41 CDT 2008

Hello everyone,

My name is Dylan Smith, and I will be working on implementing tables in rich
edit controls as a Google Summer of Code project.  Any remaining time I have
will also be focused on rich edit controls for this summer.

Forgive me for taking so long to introduce myself on the developers mailing
list.  I ended up going straight for the code as soon as my exams finished. I
just finished my last year of Software Engineering at Carleton University which
is located in Ottawa, Canada.  I will be returning to Carleton University for
my Masters after the summer.

I am thrilled that I am getting this opportunity to work on Wine for the summer.

Happy coding to you all,
Dylan