Wine t-shirts?

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:06:50 CDT 2008

Hi all,

2008/5/2 Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>:
> ftp://wine.codeweavers.com/pub/wine/logos/
>
> Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
>>
>> Hello Jeremy,
>>
>> 2008/5/1 Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>:
>>>
>>> Sure, I will put up an archive of our Penguin EPS files later today
>>> somewhere. Probably on our FTP site.
>>
>> Did you upload it yet?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Maarten.

I made some impression of how I want it to roughly look, my photoshop
skills aren't that great so if someone wants to tweak it slightly to
look better then it does now it would be greatly appreciated.

It's at: http://cross-lfs.org/~mlankhorst/t-shirt.png

I also would like to put a cork in front of the wine bottle, but I'll
work on that later. Just wondering what people think of this.

If you can make the wine bottle looking better it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Maarten.