New winetricks 20080511: dotnet11 working again, new verb fontfix

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun May 11 11:51:53 CDT 2008

>  I haven't looked at whether dotnet20 also needs the font kludges...

Oh, ok, I fixed dotnet20, too.  And wsh56 no longer requires you to
run vcrun6 first (it does it for you).

Note:  dotnet11 and dotnet20 may crash on startup if you have
msttcorefonts installed outside of Wine!
(That's because corefonts does nothing if you already have those
fonts installed on the base Linux system; the font installers
just go "Oh, he already has this?  Shrug."   This is kind of nasty;
people shouldn't have to uninstall msttcorefonts to run winetricks.
But I don't have a good fix for it yet.)

Online as always at
  http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks
or
  http://winezeug.googlecode.com