Coaxing appdb maintainers into testing their apps with rc1?

Jeff Zaroyko jeffzaroyko at gmail.com
Mon May 12 08:12:17 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel <dank <at> kegel.com> writes:

> It doesn't look like many people are paying attention to
> http://wiki.winehq.org/PlatinumRegressionHunt
>
> Think it would be useful to email all the app maintainers and
> ask them to pretty please test their apps with rc1?

I think a little typesetting goes a long way in keeping peoples attention.

I looked at the wiki entry to see if I could possibly make it slightly more
legible but I couldn't see a way to use plain old html.

Instead, I think something along these lines would be better suited,
http://jeffz.name/regressionhunt.html I feel it's has more of an attention
getting feel to it.

Notifying maintainers by email sounds like a good idea.