Call for help with Wine 1.0 testing

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 15 16:11:16 CDT 2008

Jeremy White <jwhite <at> codeweavers.com> writes:

> Hi Folks,
>
> One key goal for Wine 1.0 is that all of its conformance
> tests run successfully on nearly all systems.  We would really like
> your help in figuring out how close we are to that goal.
>
> To that end, if you are comfortable with checking Wine out via git,
> could you please visit this page:
>    http://wiki.winehq.org/MakeTestFailures
> and follow the instructions there?  (It's really simple; build current
> git Wine, download + run a script).
>
> And, if you're a Wine developer, since Alexandre is away and the code freeze
> is on, why not look for one of those failures in your own make test results
and see
> if you can fix it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeremy

Unfortunately the test crashes here with:

Running: d3d8:volume (60 of 335)
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex s
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f7cc,0x00000000), stub!
Running: d3d9:d3d9ex (61 of 335)
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex s
                                            amplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8
                                            ) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f8cc,0x00000000), stub!
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  263

Those tests in d3d8/d3d9 used to pass fine here a few weeks ago